Saturday, March 29, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

I'll have a post mordem on the Badger season sometime in the next few days, but lets move on to something completely different- Wisconsin Football!

We have 5 road games this year and I am proposing the first annual (although we were all in Cleveland 2 years ago) BTOTBT Road Trip.

Here are the 5 games, let me know what you think:

9/13 Fresno
9/27 Michigan
10/18 Iowa
11/1 MSU
11/8 Indiana


Ok, so Fresno is out. Right now my top two would be MSU or Michigan. I know there have been vows never to go back to Ann Arbor (still a whore) ever again. However, for me this trip makes some sense with a sister in law living there. Also, Michigan is going to be average this year and so now is a good time to kick their ass and destroy the Big House.

That being said, MSU really intrigues me. I have not been to a game there and I have a co-worker who is a Spartan and really wants to get some Badger fans up there this year.

I figure the sooner a decision is made the sooner we can get working on the logistics.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Shawn Healy said...

I had Sherby place requests for MSU and Iowa. He is interested in IU, so it would be a great rendezvous for all of us, as Bloomington is a fun campus even if their football atmosphere sucks.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home